Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blur Wednesday

I went for Christmas shopping on Christmas day. It was a very enjoyable shopping day but very tired too. Maybe because of the weather or too many people, I caught flue & bad throat at the same night. Hardly to sleep for the whole night & keep turning on bed until the next morning.

Wednesday morning, I came to work with an exhausted body & sleepy eyes. On the way to office, I dropped by to buy newspaper as usual. I was wondering why the newspaper lady gave me a signal "No" but then I realized no newspaper day after holiday. So embarrassed.


My boss came to office & bought me chicken rice for lunch. I don't feel good but still finished it ( no waste ). My worker took half day leave & I have to lock all the gates. It was heavy rain & thunder somemore. I went home sharp at 5pm.

When I got home, Oh my god, I left my cellphone in office. Factory's tools & things keep dissapeared lately & so I have no choose but drove back to office again. The worst part was, I forgot to bring the keys this time! Why am I so forgetful & careless? Lucky my boss's gardener who lives nearby has the spare keys otherwise think I might cry.


Tomorrow is my sister - Sally's birthday but we decided to celebrate earlier. So I went to pick up the pandan layers cake that I've ordered this morning after got my cellphone. "Sorry, your cake is not ready yet, could you please come back after 7pm?" Oh no! Went home again!

I hate when I am sick. I feel so weak & impatience in doing everything. Blur Wednesday, blue my day. >o<

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You feel ok now?sometimes when we are sick things will won't go smooth..take more rest and don't forget to drink more water ok!did you buy alot during shopping?

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetie, I wish I could take MC but lots of works to do ( I lost my voice ). I bought a nice dress & a blue colour blouse ^-^. Will wear it to my friend's wedding on this Saturday. Show you the picture ( if I look nice haha ) later. ^o^

snoopy said...

Hey Ally, Hope you are ok now. Take care!

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Snoopy. Lot better now but still got "cendul" ( flue ) with sexy voice ^o^

Anonymous said...

Hi, first time I drop by here. the food looks interesting, remind me about the food in Asia where i lived also before. :)

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks for drop by Nyumix. Yeah, we have lots of delicious food that make your mouth watering hehe..^-^