Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas - Handbag


Hohoho…..My Santa Claus Mimi sent me a lovely handbag today. Thought she forgot to put in the card but then I find out that the card was too big & doesn’t fit. That’s why Mimi needed to send it separately. Haha…Mimi oh Mimi, you always make me laugh. I am so very happy to receive your gift. Thank you very much. ( Hope you’ll read my special thanks note for you here. )

I had a bad day this morning but a great surprise when I am back home. I realized that we would never know what would happen to us for the next day, hour, minute or second. No matter what has or will comes to us, just look forward & see the bright side. Everything will be just fine.

Tomorrow will be Chinese people’s big day – Dong Zhi. Wish all my Chinese friends Happy Dong Zhi & have a great time with beloved family & friends while enjoy the colourful & tasty “Tang Yuan”. Oldest say, we would be older one year by tomorrow & do appreciate everything we had. *-*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish you a wonderful new year and merry christmas........:)

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetiepie. Wishing you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2008 too. *-*

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

nice gift ally...but I can't give you this time, maybe next year..

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks in advance myfisol. Wish you have a great year ahead ^-^