Friday, December 28, 2007

To Hospital

I rushed mum to hospital on 8th Dec at 3.30am because of her heart problem. Mum admitted to hospital on the same date and was discharged on 11th Dec – the day I won a prize. I was terrific busy for past 2 weeks because I have to work & go hospital everyday. I am glad that mum is getting better now.

Yesterday, I took mum back to hospital for a stress test. The appointment was 2:45pm but they didn’t mention where to go. So, we went an hour earlier & waited at the registration counter from 1:30 – 2:45pm. When the counter opened, we were told to go 1st floor. At 1st floor, we were asked to get a file from ground floor. Went here & there, eventually mum saw doctor at 4:00pm & test finished almost at 5:00pm.

It was a new & nice hospital but the service is really needed to improve. I saw so many well-decorate signboards in this hospital saying about friendly, polite, responsibility & etc. I just wish they could work more aggressive.

4 comments:

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

How is you mom doing right now..I hope she's getting better...

I agree, the services by gov. hospital is still not efficent enough..still lots of room for improvement

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks myfisol, my mum is ok now. Will have to go back hospital for check-up in 3 months. The gov. ppl always start working late but never late to home. hmm... >0<

Unknown said...

sorry to hear this..is she doin fine now.hope her health getting better in year 2008.take care

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetie. My mum is ok now. She started to take medications sincs 5 years ago. Health is really wealth. Hope we all have a healthy new year.