Monday, November 12, 2007

Wedding Luncheon

I love to attend wedding luncheon or dinner when I was a kid because there were so many nice foods. But now, I wish it could be finished soonest, so that I can just go home.

I went to a cousin’s wedding luncheon with mum on last Sunday. The bride’s mother is my dad’s relative, neither that far nor that close. This is the first time I meet them & I don’t even know how to address them.

We were there 15 minutes earlier as the Invitation card highlighted luncheon start SHARP at 1:00pm. Well, it still late & started at 1:45pm. I was wondering, is that Chinese people traditional to be late on wedding?

The restaurant was well decorated & looks quite grant. People dancing ( while we were busy eating haha ), the bride & groom were dance too & everything just fine even the food doesn’t taste as good as I thought. The worst part was the waitress services - Ugly dress, ugly face with ugly services. Ask her to get something, she shown her ugly face with very bad manner, just like I owe her so much.

What’s a sweet wedding for the new couple & such a “hot” luncheon for me as the guest! >o<

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Some how it is local typical chinese thinking....and most of time is because nobody want to start the party half occupied....

Happy Survivor said...

>o< When are these old-thinking chinese people is going to change?!