Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Express But Not Expressss

A parcel that sent out on last Friday but until today it is still "on the way" progress as what the customer service said. What? Express Courier take more than 3 days to be delivered & do you still call it EXPRESS??

Lets see whats their explaination :~

1st Trial : They tried to deliver on Saturday but my office were closed. ( Ok, acceptable for me. )

2nd Trial : They came but claimed that the gate was closed. So they just left. ( They don't have a phone to call & check it out? I am not sure if they really came because I was in the office most of the time & don't even hear a motorbike or car comes.)

I have been waiting & waiting, 3rd day, 4th day.... Eventually I got their phone number from the sender & check for the status. I call again & again, their reply would be either still checking or on the way or will return my call but no feedback at all. Call their driver's cellphone, it will goes to "not in service" or "please try again later" or no answer or dod dod dod doooooooood. What the hell are they doing? Don't they understand the meaning of URGENT?

At last, the parcel haven't arrive & we have no choice but got to arrange for own collection at their office. I was thinking, if I haven't call, they will never call & will they just send the parcel back to the sender? Anyhow, I would definitely black-listed this courier company!

No comments: