Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wedding Dinner


So many weddings to attend these days, no matter Chinese, Malay or Indian. Some chinese people say, this year is a good year to get married. Maybe that's the reason why everybody is rushing not to miss a good time.

So, I went to Michael's wedding dinner with mum today. He is an Indian-Christian. Congratulate to the lovely new couple - handsome groom with pretty bride. Oh, I've forgotten to take their picture. Well, I've took a picture of my meal before I eat it. Hot & spicy caused me sweat a lot. huh....
We felt a bit weird at the wedding dinner because most of the guests were Indian & they look us as some kind of "seldom guest". Anyway, there is a good thing of their wedding dinner is - you will never need to wait so long & always start on time. We can just go, eat & go. ^-^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ally dear....how can bride be handsome and groom be pretty????
tell telllllll :)

its nice what they give you in indian wedding, but the food given here is more than what i see in your plate. maybe you ate a bit b4 u click the picture....haha. Did u wear the pink hearts to wedding?

ohhh yeah congratulations to Michael!

Unknown said...

You should snap more pic on the food..hehe..mouth watering..i like indian curry..

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor - Opss...sorry my mistake hehe..Shame Shame. Bride pretty groom handsome ok. Thats "fresh" meal before I touch it! No, no pinky hearts.

Sweetiepie - We have to line up to get the food. Too many people there & feel shy to take more picture hehe...I love curry too but cannot tahan spicy haha...