Thursday, November 22, 2007

My 1st Birthday Gift - 2007


Surprise! I received my very 1st birthday gift of the year yesterday! It was from a good friend of mine – Auntie Camel. The gift was a beautiful necklace with lovely pink colours stones. I like it so much & I am thinking to buy a nice pinky dress for it too.

Auntie Camel is getting married in coming May’ 2008 and I was the very 1st one to receive this news ( Camel is her secret nickname & since she is getting married, she deserved to be addressed as Auntie. Hahaha…. ). I am so touching cause she always remember me. Thanks for the great news and congratulation to you. Hereby, I sincerely wish you happy wedding, happy everyday & love forever. Don’t ask when is my turn because my Mr. Right…hmmmm….SECRET. (OxO)…….

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wowwww its beautiful necklace and so manyyyyyyy hearts. I think the biggest 1 is my heart :)

ahhhh i was wondering abt auntie, if she is Ally aunt then why she getting married now :)

Heyy by the way wat abt this Mr right? remember its me me meeeeee you will tell first when u find this Mister secret guy :D

Unknown said...

ohhh yeah and very beautiful card too!

Unknown said...

The necklace is very beautiful.This is a pink gemstone right?It can attract a love full of compassion to you..are you in any relationship now!..hehehe good for love.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor - She is my good friend not my aunt. We would address friends auntie to indicate that they are married haha..Dont worry, I'll inform you when I found my true love.

Sweetie - Yeah, its so lovely & I like it very much. Is the stones really attract love? Then I should wear it more often hehe...I wish I could pass my "love exam paper" very soon ^-^