Sunday, November 25, 2007

2nd Birthday Gift - 2007

( A big nice wrapped box of gift. )
( Snoopy in bed ^o^ )
Another surprise! I've received another birthday gift on last Sunday - my 2nd gift of the year. It was from two of my best buddies - Alice & Yvonne. So nice of you guys & I feel so very touching ^-^. Thanks yoh...
Guess what? It was a cutie Snoopy tissue box cover & 2 pieces of car seat belt's pads. All with lovely little Snoopy on. I can't wait to put all these stuffs into my car as soon as I've got these but first my car really need a shower & cool make up. I wish I could get it done by this week to have a brand new car. ^o^

4 comments:

Zooropa said...

Happy Belated Birthday 2u! Thx 4d add & I'll link u2. Cheers...

Dora:)

Unknown said...

wowwww snoopy look so handsome. by the way is snoopy guy dog or girl dog? hmm sometimes u have to judge gender by names.

cute gifts, you are having a gr8 bday this year.

Unknown said...

wow..you got another gift!The tissue box is cool.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Dora - Thanks yah ^-^

Mansoor - Yes, it was a great birthday ^-^. Is Snoopy a guy or girl? I think is guy ^o^.

Sweetie - Hehe...I love receiving gift. Yeah, its a very cute gift ^-^