Thursday, November 22, 2007

Office's Horror

I was concentrating on replying my customers’ emails. Suddenly, I heard someone knocked the door. Who is that? I whispered to myself. As I remembered I locked the lower big gate & no one could come in! I just looked through the window. There was no one.

After a while, I heard some noises from the front door again. What is that? This time, I opened the door & LOOK! There was nothing too. Mystery? Of course not! Eventually, I found out that were noises happen when strong wind blew & hit the door.

It was so scary sometimes, especially when I was working alone, do nothing & think too much. My worker has had medical leave for 2 days. So needed I to make sure the gates & doors were locked all the time for safety.

When the office is too quiet, even just a little “clik clak”, it could definitely shock me off. Every time when I walk through the store to washroom, I could hear “something” walking underneath all the cartons. When I get closer, “he” runs faster. Just some kind of animals I guess. I haven’t seen “him” yet but I know someday, we will meet!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

becareful my dear,try not to work alone.I think it might be a rats but beware.knocking is the scary part...I don't think rats knock..do you?hehe!jaga o!

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetie. There are all kind of animals around here. Rat is just small matter but I hope it wasnt a "anaconda". ^-^

Zooropa said...

Yeah better be careful! Sometimes ur mind may run wild esp when u r alone, stay calm & nothing scary, ok?...

Dora:)

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Zoorapo. I'll be more careful. I will stay calm & find my way out coz i'm the only one could safe myself. ^-^

Unknown said...

No way, dont be careful. just go and confront your fear. who knows maybe it is ur Mr secret knocking away or just sending u some telegraphic message tap tap tatatap....

well fear tends to grow the longer u have it, so better to go find out wats happening. It could be just a harmless thing out there :)

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor - I dont like this kind of love message. So scary! Im still learning to overcome my fears in all kind of things. Wish someday I could work it out but there is still "something" that you really cant fight with, such as .........Ghhhhooooossssstttt. ^o^