Monday, November 19, 2007

Cousin's Wedding

Picture taken at the wedding house when we sent the wedding car to be decorated.

Cousin get married on 17/11/2007. For the 1st time I've visited to wedding house. Lots of nice wedding dresses. Of course I wish I could try on it but not quite the right time yet.

The happiest couple sure would be the prettiest & most handsome one. Wish all happy & love always.

Love bears all things,
Believes all things,
Hopes all things,
Endures all things,
Loves all things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

for all the regular visitors of this blog - Today Nov19 was Allicya wong's birthaday :)

HAPPY BDAY ALLY!

pity i couldnt call you, it was lunch break and i dont have much time to get out of office to call you on your mobile, coz i dont have international call facility on my mobile. then i tott i atleast send u a sms, which i did. And by the time i get back home, it is midnight at ur place. also had a few problems here, hence no call. sorry :(

Hope you had fun filled day, and yes i promise to send you your gift by the end of this year, maybe more as a new year gift :)

Happy Survivor said...

Oh, no need to tell the world of my birthday. Thanks for your messages. No worry about the call as you have called me earlier( on the wrong birthday date ) haha... I am so very happy that many of my friends remember my birthday. ^-^ Hope you are doing fine there & wish you happy always too.

Unknown said...

Really,it's your birthday.Happy birthday to you sweetie.Hope you have fun and a wonderful birthday.:)big girl already huh!

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks so much Sweetie ^-^ Im so happy. No birthday cake this year. Anyway mum made 2 "red eggs" for me. Simple but touching. Oh no, Im a "big" girl now ( actually is old girl liao ) haha