Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Book My Story


I feel worse when I do nothing & I feel terrible too when there is too many things to busy with. I started to read anything whenever I am free & I wanted to. Newspaper, magazines, books, brochures…..anything that I think it might interesting.

I love to write diary when I was in school until to college. Writing is like pouring all the happiness & sadness out off my head. Anyway, something terrified happen that made me scared & I stopped writing - someone read my diary!

How did I know it? Because she told me that she found a special book in my private drawer with title of “My Favourite”. She said she just knew that was my diary & she didn’t read it. Do you believe her? If she didn’t read it, how did she know that’s my diary? How could she touch my stuffs without my permission? I stared at her & speechless.

Anyhow, I found something nice today that inspire me to write the story of my life again. An author started to write a book because he think it is necessary to job down all good or bad memory in his life. When we are getting older, we might lose & forget so many sweet & memorable things in our life. He doesn’t want to lose it, that’s why he started to move his pen.

I met few of my old school friends last Sunday. We talk lots of our pass time but there are many that we missed out too. Hardly to remember everything but each time it will get rougher & rougher until one day, we would totally forget it. I was thinking perhaps I should write a book of my story too, of course not for publication but as a memorial.

Everyone has a story, you have, so do I.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad to hear that,I know how you feel at that moment.Communication is not the same as self-expression.That's true,If we need to express yourself,we should start to write a diary.It's never too late my dear friend.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetie. I have some close friends but sometimes there is really something that hardly to speak out. I am sad that there are too many "spiders" here. >0<

Unknown said...

well i seemed to have missed a lot of things happening here. just things at work getting crazy as usual. i will try to be a more regular visitor to my friend blog :)

Happy Survivor said...

No worry Mansoor. You are always welcome here ^-^ Wish you would have a nice week ahead.