Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Humourously Abu


1. A Teacher lecturing on population - In Malaysia after every 10 minutes a woman gives birth to a kid.
Abu stands up- we must find & stop her!.

2. Abu -Why are all these people running?
Man- This is a race, the winner will get the cup.
Abu- If only the winner will get the cup, why are others running?

3. Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense.
Abu: The future tense is "you will go to jail".

4. Abu was filling up application form for a job. He was not sure as to what to be filled in column "Salary Expected".
After much thought he wrote: Yes!

5. Abu told his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: it's already raining.
Abu: So what? Take an umbrella and go.

6. Abu wins RM200 from 50 sen lottery ticket. Dealer gave RM110 after deducting tax.
Angry Abu: "Give me RM200 or else return my 50 sen back.

7. Postman:- I Have To Come 5 Miles To Deliver you this Parcel
Abu:- Why did you come so far. Instead u could have posted it....

8. Abu's wish : When I die, I want to die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep, not screaming like all the passengers in the bus he was driving..

9. Abu at an Art Gallery : I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a mirror!

10. Abu was writing something very slowly.
Friend asked: " Why are you writing so slowly?
Abu: "I'm writing to my 6 year old son, he can't read very fast.

11. Flash news: A 2 seater plane crashed in a graveyard in Nilai. Local Abu's neighbour have so far found 500 bodies and are still digging for more..

12. A man asked Abu, why Ahmad Badawi goes walking at evening not in the morning.
Abu replied "Elllooo… Badawi is PM not AM".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
It takes the so long to add your link in my blog.Sorry about that.Hope you don't mind!:)

Happy Survivor said...

Its ok & thanks for the add ^-^