Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Holiday!

Today is the last working day of the week. 3 days holidays are waiting for me, so very exciting. Well, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Muslim friends especially Mansoor, Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri & not forget to wish all my friends Happy Holidays. Hooray……..

What am I going to do for these coming holidays? Hmmm…I am thinking & thinking. I don’t know yet but definitely will be a late bird tomorrow morning. How about a dim sum breakfast with family members? Then we will go to buy some sewing materials and start my “runway project” in the afternoon.

2nd day will be Sunday. 11.30am – Bobo & I will catch Mr. Bean on TV. After that, we may go for window-shopping in the evening & meet uncle McD.

3rd day – Night market. Will go looking for some nice stuffs – blouse, hand made necklace, sweet corn…..so many.

4th day – Wake up early in the morning & go back to work of course!

I love holidays. Do you? ^v^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

waaaaah waaaaah Allicya is wishing me in malaysian, thank you thank you. Well my dear i am happy to be welcoming Eid too, but we still not sure here coz we wait for confirmation that eid is tmrw. If not we celebrate on sunday.

Looks like u r having a power packed 3 day holiday out there. we just have the weekend nothing more here. Do say hi to bobo and ^x^ for you.

Eid mubarak to u too my friend!