Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dream Vacation

Rich people always hectic with their financial plan. Busy on how to spend their money for investment, what nice food to eat, where to travel and all kind of things ( which I have learn from a novel that I read recently ). I am definitely a poor lady but still passionate on dreaming of my perfect vacation with beloved family members, lover and best friends.

There is always something for someone – says HotelReservations.com. My dream vacation would be absolutely all plays and no work.

Family always comes first. Mum and dad have work so hard for the family and now is time to be pampered. Well, I think a relaxing spa vacation would be great. A luxurious resort spa in Hawaii could revitalize their mind, body and soul. Lets book up today to begin this spa gateway.

Secondly, lets start with Beach vacation to life the beach with lover! I love beach and see the sunrise and sunset with the one that I love. It is so very romantic and meaningful. Stepping on the smooth and golden sand with bald feet; fell the sunlight under the palm tree; see through the perfect match of dark blue sky and sea; such a quiet and harmony life for couples.

Last but not least, time to pack and hit the open road for adventure with buddies! Start the engine and lets go to experience the world. There’s no better way to get away with a road trip with friends. Nothing much to worry as HotelReservations.com has the best deals at the best destination!

Book now to start your fun and great vacation at one of Hotel Reservations' top pick. You could save up to 70% off and don’t miss this golden chance at Hotel Reservations!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

:))
even your advertisements have the special " by allicya" feel about them. I feel you in it. I wish u take ur parents to spa and u meet the frogman on beach....ahmmm i mean ur lover on beach! you are a good writer, i always love reading from Ally.
You know i had been to a place today remind me to tell u abt it, since we are often in the same boat of life :))

Happy Survivor said...

Thank you very much for the note & its really my pleasure to have you as my blog's loyal friend. Looking forward to listen your story of the special place you visited &......I dont want a frogman ok? ^o^