Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nice Matters Award

I have got an Award - Nice Matters Award. Oh thank you very much Snoopy. It is so nice of you. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my mum & dad ( for giving me such a great chance to see this wonderful world ), my sisters & brother ( for accompany me always ), my lovely friends ( for being there with me & most important is sending me all nice stuffs ) & etc. Thank you so much for all your supports. I will work harder & won't dissapoint your hopes towards me.......Oopss......Did I get an Oscar's Awards? haha......Sorry I am over. Too excited when get to know I was awarded.

My friends always send me some nice attachments and I used to delete it because of the limited space. When Snoopy opened my mind with this blog, I came out with an idea to keep all those nice articles, pictures, words, advices & etc here. To be read and admired whenever I want to and share with everyone who visits to my blog ( even just few of them ).

Sharing funny things is just like sharing happiness. I love to make people laugh even I don't have good sense of humour. Good luck & happy always ^-^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear Ally, you forgot to do muaaah muaaaah. when u get award u do muaaah muaaah to the crowds :)

and dont worry u got the humour to make ppl laugh and much more too!

Happy Survivor said...

haha...Thanks for remind me Mansoor. Next time when I got award again, I'll do the muah muah... ^o^