Monday, September 10, 2007

Late Better Than Never


Something came into my mind this morning and really scared & made me feel guilty.

I was on my way home from my tuition class on last Saturday. Day was getting late and I was thinking to get home soonest. Well, I always drive steadily even I am in hurry. No speedy. But I always can’t assume when the light is going to turn red. Thought it would be stays green but I always “slightly” missed the green.

Even nothing happen and I don’t know how many times I can be so lucky. I started to scare when I recall this incident & thinking of how many accidents caused by irresponsible driver. I don’t want to be one of them!

Never ever do that again. I told myself. Better late than never. I will definitely keep in mind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sure dear pls do be careful. It happen so many times with me too, but strange enuff i have never had the same response to changing red lights on road. some days i brake and stop when its go frm green to red, other days i just speed thru even faster as i see the lights changing. I think its more a state of mind, more abt wats happening/thinking mind is doing at that right moment.
i am a fairly slow driver too, yeah some guys drive slow too :). the only time i accelerate a lot is at the start of my journey, coz at that moment my mind is blank. But as i drive a bit more, i start to think abt anything work, home family, friends and then i slow down.
ok i will tell u a secret now, when i drive i talk to myself furiously. anybody seeing me on the road will think of me as a mad guy maybe :))

snoopy said...

Hi Ally, I send you Nice Matter Award - http://gogo-snoopy.blogspot.com/2007/09/nice-matters-award.html