Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy Everyday


I buy birthday cake for all my family members. I really wish I could bake like Sweetiepie. Well, 01/11 was my nephew - Lock's birthday but he wasn't here. He loves cake. Since it was too late to celebrate birthday, I still buy him a cake on last Friday - Black Forest with his favourite little cheries on ( 1 chery was stollen before we start the party ^o^). I've asked the baker to write on Happy Everyday instead of birthday. He was staring at me & ask again, what? Happy everyday - E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y. Sound a bit weird but that was the best to write on, I guess.

School holiday started, that's why sister with her 2 naughty boys - Boy & Lock came home for 2 weeks holidays. They made big mess everyday. Screaming, fighting, crying, they did everything. Hardly to do anything at home. Caused me headache all the time. They are too naughty & the only place we can & love to go is the beach. We had fun & great time!

They went home last night. Feel so quiet & empty today. They will chase me behind when I came home from work, help me to carry my bag & look if I've bought anything for them. We laugh together & shout together when we were fighting ( I love teasing them haha ). They felt so down & sad to go home last night. Boy keep crying non-stop even he promised me not to.

I am going to miss them so much & wish them happy everyday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where is the missing cherry go on cake????

paah ally couldnt u wait uptil lock cut cake before eating the cherry urself :)

i find it a bit difficult to manage notti kids, but u seem to love them much..........maybe i shld be more notti with Ally, wish you happy always too dear ^x^

Unknown said...

You are such a good aunt!I can't stand if the kids scream and yelling all day.It's kind of weird to me too when the kids is not around.feel like lonely kan?:)

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor - Not me! I didnt steal the chery but my nephew - Lock did as soon as I open it. Yeah I love them as they used to live with us for years. Wish u happy always too.

Sweetiepie - I always buy stuffs for them thats why they so sticky to me hehe....Yeah, I really got headache when they are around but missing them when they arent, yes feel lonely :(