Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1st Prize!!


Another big surprise! Late birthday gift? No! Early Christmas gift? No! This is the prize that I’ve won today – a Canon Pixma all in one photo printer.

What I did was answer 2 simple questions, fill in personal particulars, cut the contest form ( from newspaper ) & post it. I did that about 2 weeks ago to try my luck. I read today’s newspaper as usual and guess what? My name was published on it & I am the 1st prize winner! Wow…that’s all I can say. I went to pick up my “unbelievable” prize today & picture was taken too. I think my face would appear on newspaper tomorrow. Hope I look good.

I think I am a lucky bug, not all the time but sometimes. It wasn’t thousand cash but its really invaluable & worth to cheer me up. I have cut the newspaper & create a new page in my lovely life memory.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!what a lucky girl..I never have such luck.maybe it's a christams gift from santa.:)

Hazel said...

so lucky, congrat ya

Happy Survivor said...

Sweetie - Thank you. I am so happy that I've won. Yeah, I think its gift from Santa too haha...Hurry make a wish & send your letter to Santa yoh. ^-^

Hazel - Thanks yah..Maybe your special luck is on the way too.. ^o^

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

congrats to you!...we never knew when is our lucky day...and sometimes it just happaned, when we least expected..

Happy Survivor said...

myfisol - Yes, you are right. Good things just happen when its the time. Happy surprise can keep us live longer ^-^ Wish you good luck too.