Thursday, November 08, 2007

Frustrated Day

PassionFruit Cheese Cake

Can I have a piece of Cheese cake please? I need to eat & swallow all frustrated things in my mind. Who cares of the fat from cheese? Forget about the diet ( at least for 1 day ), just eat whatever I want to eat & do whatever I want to do!

I wish I am kind of forgetful so that I can live happily with no worry. I know I can just wish & not so easy to reach this level in life yet & I am sure not many people can do so too.

Perhaps eating ( beside shopping ) is one of the best way for me to throw away the sadness. Sometimes, I feel human life is really tiring. >o<

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you.whenever I am upset I'll crave for dessert.Diet the next day.Isn't that's a comfort food?:)

Happy Survivor said...

Food are really "convincing", both the look & taste. Sound like we are same kind of human ^-^ I've visit to your bakery blog, oh you are so passionate in baking. I can cook but yet to bake a cake or biscuit hehe...

Unknown said...

Doesn't matter you know how to bake or cook.As lon as we could enjoy those yummy food.right!I love to eat dessert,besides it's not conveniece to go out anytime we want to.So have no choice lor but to learn.Learn from scratch.

Happy Survivor said...

Yes, you are right! It would be my pleasure to have you as my cook someday & I would love to be the one who just eat hehe ^o^