Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sushi

Picture taken at Sushi King - Genting Highland.

When I was in school, I always run to catch the earliest bus to go home, so that I could watch an interesting Japanese series on TV. I love to watch that movie because of the handsome actors & beautiful artist even I don’t understand Japanese.

After finished my high school, I’ve started to work while waiting for the result. I met a new friend who is a Japanese movie big fan. “Love Generation” was the first & the last movie that he lends me. As I remember, a crystal apple always appeared in that movie. Beside, I was attracted by their funny food. Colorful & little dishes that keep rolling in circle looks so delicious. They will pick whichever they want & there are plenty to be chosen. I think I got to know the name of the food after years - Sushi.

I love most of the food but Sushi & wasabi is not my favourite. Anyhow, after tried for several time, I think I started to love it. Will take mum & dad to try it someday as they love the look of sushi too but never taste it. ^-^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love chinese food, as long as this sushi food not some alive and jumping creature, then i will like it too.

Happy Survivor said...

Sushi is Japanese food. I bought some for my parent on Saturday & they dont really like it haha...