Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am Sick

I hate when I was sick. Once I got fever, will followed by sore throat, flu & cough. I insist no medicine for this small illness. So, I went to bed at 8pm last night & hope I would feel better the next day. Anyhow, my nose was blocked and I was sleeping with my mouth open to keep me breath.

After sleep for 11 hours, I woke up at 7am this morning. Though it wasn’t a good sleep last night because I am still feeling the same. Keep falling asleep at work & can’t even concentrate on anything I do. What I am thinking is just my lovely bed.

Luckily today is Friday & I got another 2 days to rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope u get well soon dear, been with a similar nose problem too for a few weeks.

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Mansoor. I got to get well as I have to work to earn the money back, which I've spent these days. Hope you are doing fine now. ^-^