Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sleepless Night

It was such a long night. I probably just slept for 3 hours. When I was able to sleep deeper, it was almost time to wake up. That’s why I am so very sleepy & tired this morning until I can’t even open my eyes.

So many things were running in my mind. I don’t know why? Maybe think too much these days. I laid in my bed with my eyes open & the below questions keep me awake for the whole night :~

1.) What is this life for? Eat, work, sleep & then eat, work, sleep again?
2.) How long I have to work to save enough for my world travel plan, to settle my car loan & study loan, to have a new house, new dress, new………
3.) What should I do with my present “steady” job? Stays remain or jump out?
4.) Why am I so afraid of my 30’s? Partner or marriage? ( Maybe too many friends are getting married. )
5.) What I actually want to do & achieve the most in my life?

I am lost with all my confusions. Maybe it was too much coffee & tea yesterday. I wish I can go home & have a good sleep now. What’s a long day to go again.

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Hey, 30's not so scary....70's is more scary when you hardly get to see your old friends (..they become angle somewhere..) So, dont worry about 30's...life is beautiful as age get older..

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Snoopy. I would try to be happy as you are. ^-^