Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do Nothing? or Do Something?

My boss used to buy newspaper everyday & brings to office, so that I could read it. But since he has moved ( house ), I got to buy it by myself. RM1.30 per day, RM9.10 per week & RM36.40 per month; quite a big amount as I always though. So, to make it worthier, I read almost every column in the newspaper.

The found of today – Do Nothing or Do Something?

"If you do nothing and let the life just goes by, let the fate decide, there will definitely the same to the end."

"If you try to do something or even try harder, who knows, maybe some changes could be made."

The author learn it from an Italian movie called “The Best of Youth”, a story of a doctor who has “Do Something” to change his troublesome life. After read the story, I know, I must do something. No matter how the result is going to be, at least I tried.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yes yes i think u shld find this doctor. Good doctors r hard to find :))

just kidding. When i went to other city 2 weeks back, there they speak different language and in TV also same. So i had nothing to do after coming home. Hence i started reading all of the newspaper too :))

Happy Survivor said...

Have you ever think to learn that different language? ^o^ So that next time when you are there again, you can go out for date instead of just read newspaper.

Unknown said...

no miss i dont think so the date will help. Just like there is a BLIND DATE, mine will be MUTE DATE :)

its not so bad for me, i can understand a bit but not all of their language. When i went to hotel to order food waiter could not understand me. So i showed the pictures of food on the wall and said yes yes get me that picture dish :)