Thursday, August 02, 2007

Effectiveness

Do you still remember what you did today of 2 years ago or could you recall the love letter that you wrote & sent out 2 years ago?

I’ve received a call from a government officer yesterday. It was pertaining an inquiry letter that my company submitted in year 2005. It was very important matter but we have found the solution from others sources after suffered the pain of wait for the respond. I’ve been advised that they are just about to study our case & needed info in details. What? Letter that sent 2 years ago? He refreshed me by read me the entire letter and luckily I still could remember the main purpose of the letter. But, is this the most effective feedback that they could give? Reply after 24 months instead of 24 hours or days?

Frankly, I’ve never & wont expect a reply after the letter sank for so long, especially from such complicated government party. It does disappointing me but late better than none. What we got to learn is, just be PATIENCE.

5 comments:

snoopy said...

Ok,lets put it this way. The old staffs who receive your letter do not do the jobs. So, the new staff came in and dig into the old file then saw your letter...then reply..So dont get angry...LOL

Happy Survivor said...

Latest news saying that many of them using office's internet facility to write personal blog, thats why no work quality. If found, salary would be deducted. Hehe...good!

snoopy said...

Hey, I am one of them who is writing blog during work hour too! Die lor! hehe!

Happy Survivor said...

haha...what you need to do is to install the latest "spyware" hehe ^o^

Unknown said...

ahhhhh you 2 girls, i will come catch u by ur necks at work doing updation of blog.
pheww bad luck for me, we cant access net from work.