Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Neighbour - One more!

Last month, new neighbour moved in to the left empty house. They are 6 Indian – Origin. 2 days ago, an Indian family moved in to the right empty house – Local Indian. Both houses were vacant for more than a year and now both were occupied in 2 months. A quiet place suddenly “warmed up” with new residents. We are not quite used to it but still have to face with the chances.

When I sat down and think, this is just like my career. I’ve been working alone for years. No colleagues and just me with 3 computers. I’ve started to scare of changes & afraid of working in-group. I don’t know how long I would be staying in this situation but maybe I think its time to make a move for better future.

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Wow, welcome to your new "friends"...dont get upset. If earn hard and buy over both the house, then they will not be there...

Happy Survivor said...

I just feel suddenly too many people around. I would work harder for a new house but just need some times >o<