Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boss is always right!

Situation A
Me : Boss, customer XYZ haven’t confirm their P/O, should I follow up?
Boss : Its ok, I will follow up.

1 week later…..( Boss called on phone )
Boss : Does XYZ place order with us?
Me : Yes but they haven’t confirm their P/O.
Boss : Why you didn’t follow up with them?
Me : But boss you said…..
Boss : No! You should keep calling & follow up with them.
Me : But boss you……
Boss : Call & ask the customer to confirm their P/O right now! ( Hang up…)
Me : @ # % $ *…..

Situation B
Boss : Have customer ABC fax over their P/O yet?
Me : Yes but we don’t have enough stocks for their order. Should we inform them?
Boss : No need. Just send them the stocks that we have.
Me : Ok.

1 months later……( I called my boss on phone )
Me : Hello boss, ABC called & ask to deliver their balance order ASAP but the stocks sold out & no more production since 1 month ago.
Boss : Why you didn’t inform them?
Me : But you said…..
Boss : No! You should tell them that we have clear all the stocks & ask them to close the P/O.
Me : But you said……..
Boss : Call ABC & see if they could accept others item as replacement right now! ( Hang up….)
Me : @ # % $ *……..

Boss, do you have to do this to me? I could never understand my boss & could never know what he wants. Ahhhhh…..how long I need to face with these? So frustrated!

3 comments:

snoopy said...

Haha..that is fact of life. Next time, do extra. Because Boss never remember what they said.

Happy Survivor said...

Boss wont appreciate if I did extra, in return he will blames me for not asking his earlier permission. Eveytime he yell on me, I would just sit down & do nothing until I feel released. >o<

Unknown said...

haha Ally boss reminds me of myself with my team. ahhh maybe i am bad boss sometimes, but at times i am good boss too i think. when i quit with my old team, they gave me a small table clock as gift and hopefully their feelings were genuine too. i took them for lunch that day, at a good decent hotel.

i miss them now, when my new team is not so fond of me here. But i guess its a good experience to them to have new boss and for me to have new team members too. You need to experience the bad, to realize the worth of good i guess.