Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged - 5 Things I Complain

Snoopy voiced some of my complaint especially the cows & petrol. I am not kind of fussy but I do complain lots too. When I am seriously thinking about what to complain, nothing comes into my mind. Anyway, eventually the below pops up :~

1.) Kids make the road as their play ground. Perhaps this is countryside but isn’t it very dangerous to play “cook-cook” on the road? I really don’t understand how could the parent just let them go in this way? Once, I was on my way home & I slow down my car when I saw a group of children playing beside the road. Guess what? One of the naughty kids was chasing behind car & then bangs on it. Of course my car wasn’t hurt but he fall down on the road. Luckily he wasn’t injured; otherwise I may be the killer!

2.) Smoking in the air-con room. I have attended my cousin’s wedding dinner at an air-con restaurant last week. Here come a couple ( guest ) with “rough” gold necklace & watches, fingering with their cigarette, smoking from the beginning to the end of dinner. A big sign of “ Non-Smoking” was just next to them but it seems invisible for them.

3.) Dirty & smelly water from the rubbish truck especially when they press tons of rubbish in front of my house during collection. I know “you” came but no need to leave your “footprint”!

4.) A pair of hand for overloaded works which to be done in few hours. Excuse me boss, could you please increase salary of 20% instead of 7%? Please don’t complain same problems that weren’t my faults to me again when customers already do because I can’t take it anymore!

5.) Please clean your shoes before step into my lovely car. Everybody jump into my car when going for shopping but everyone run away when asked to clean the car!

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Hey Ally, seems like you have so much more serious thing to complain..lucky me, my complain seems to be small case to you...LOL

Happy Survivor said...

Small matter will become serious when no one care & fix it. When I started to complain, it became non stop. I wish everything will get better soon ^-^