Thursday, June 21, 2007

Nightmares

1.) I was driving to a destination. A car infront of me suddenly stops. It was a very hectic main road. I know there is something wrong but there is no way to escape. The driver gets off from the car & trying to kidnap me. I was struggling – hardly. Here came a man & safe me. I was about to thanks the Goodman but then kidnapper return with another friend & killed the Goodman. I was shocked!………..then I woke up to bathroom.

2.) I went to have my haircut but I’ve forgotten to bring my wallet. I called home but no one answer. I tried dad’s cellphone but the person who answered speaks foreign language. I felt hopeless.

3.) I went to a grand exhibition with friends. Car’s engine, clothes, food…everything were there! I was surprised when I saw many of my old friends are working there. I was so excited talking with my old friend & lost the friends who came with me. I tried to find them but then I came to a strange street. I called my friends unfortunately unable to reach even one of them. Suddenly an ugly man came to me, I was scared and I just ran away. The man keeps chasing. I tried hardest to escape but I can’t run but can only crawl. The crazy man is getting nearer……..oh what he is going to do to me………

Dud…dud….dudddd……My alarm clock rang. What’s a long & tired night? How could so many nightmares in a dream? It was so real & this is the first time I can remember my dreams clearly. I am not sure if this is bad or good but I just need to wake up & go to work.... >o<

2 comments:

snoopy said...

I thought you are writting about few different dreams...my gosh is in one same dreams..You must be having a very stress day! take good care ally!

Happy Survivor said...

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I've never sleep last night. So very tired leh...Next time I'll write the dreams in my dream..More scary >o<