Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Shopping Day ^o^



Girl loves shopping, not all but most of them do. So, I’m definitely in the 1st group. I’m in a quite narrow society circumstance. Just have a small group of friends – countable with 10 fingers I guess but I’m so glad that I have met the best.

I had a silly but fun shopping day yesterday. We have started our conversation non-stop as soon as we all get in car until we reach the destination ( of course it would be continues soon ^-^ ). We all laugh of loud when I’ve drove to the wrong way without notice until I lost my way ( I don’t know where to go ) for the 1st time. I was too excited on talking & get blur to where we should go to even my friends had tried to remind me. Silly me!

It’s so great to have friends who have same interest, same topic to talk about, willingness to share happiness & sadness. We hang around at a nice restaurant with soft music, chitchats while having each favourite drinks & meals ( for hours ), trying each cup of ice-cream, it is such a wonderful life. It was a tired shopping day but it was really enjoyable

“ A friend in needs is a friend indeed ”.Cheers for our friendship, forever.

No comments: