Thursday, April 19, 2007

Everything Goes Wrong Today!

1st - office's telephone line was out of service for 1 week. I have been complaining everyday ( & boss is complaining to me everyday too ) . Then I found that they have reported the wrong numbers & the technician have been checking the wrong line. Anyway, I'm glad that it was fixed today, eventually.

2nd - office black out just after the telephone fixed. Everything was down. My worker checked it out but nothing get done in an hour. So, wireman came after another 2 hours! The reason of the shut down - Lizard commit suicide in the main switch box. That caused me stayed in "oven" for more than 3 hours. What's a hot day.

3rd - an important documents was missing in the action during dispatch by courier service. I've been waiting & waiting. At last, I received a call at 4:50pm, they failed to locate my office. How come they never call? Just because phone was down. Ok, they promised to send by tomorrow early morning. I trust them - that's all I can do.
So, I went home happily even I was late for 15 minutes. I never thought it can be such a bad day.
The way home - just a short distance was blocked ( an uncle is washing his car at the middle of the road)!!!. Never mind, there is another way I can go, which I haven't drive through for years. Guess what? Someone is having wedding day & used up the whole road like theirs!!! I really get mad. So, no choice, I take a U turn, back to the 1st way again. Shown my ugly face & passed the ugly uncle's car Carefully - there is a big drain beside the road.
Eventually, I reached home. Pouring out all the "unbelievable" to my mum but it is just like talking to the air - no respond. She is sleeping? No. Her eyes were sticking at the TV & 300% concentrating on the show! Fine! I took a coooool shower & wish myself good luck for the coming day
.......THE END..........

2 comments:

snoopy said...

What a Happy mood for the Wrong Day! Lucky you still sounds happy!

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks for your message, at least I still got one listener. Between Happy & Upset, I would rather choose Happy to make me feel better ^-^