Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Year For New Job?

I’ve worked for present company for 5 Years and 2 months ( I’ve never though that I can stay for in this company so long ) Sometimes, I will take a break , look around my office and ask myself? Will these last for another 5 years? Are you doing the same too? Have you ever feel that your present employment is not bringing out the best in you?

I feel doubt every time when we have friends’ gathering ( especially the busy buddies ) How’s life? Starter’s question. “ Well, everything is remaining the same, except the size – body shape.” I really got bored when all the conversations have to end up with same question and sadly same answer – for 5 years!

When you get to know others are running life better than you do, you will definitely think to jump out from your “little frame”, seeking for a life revolution. Isn’t it?

1.) Why her pay is higher than mine even I’ve been working longer than she does?
2.) Why my friends have 3 months bonus while I get nothing?
3.) Why she is driving BMW while I am still with my poor Kancil?
4.) Why she got company’s trip to Europe while I’ve just been to Pedas Resort?

Should I move the step to welcome a new change? “ Don’t simply jump out from your little frame unless you have well planned for a bigger room.” This is an advice from a friend of mine. But when will be the best time to say goodbye to my old job? I’ve read a magazine recently and note down the below points. Perhaps you can study on it too.

You can leave your old employment WHEN :~
1.) You wanted to start your own business. ( Be your own boss, but where to find the modal? )
2.) You got an opportunity to work in a well-respected market leader. ( Where the company can provides better benefits than the old one. At least a trip to Bali Island? )
3.) You needed a break. ( Go for a long vacation to recharge your energy or get married, I guess. Unfortunately no accompany yet L )

So, what do you think? I wish I meet one of the above, unfortunately that is a NO. Honestly, I felt frustrated to make a move step because I realized “THE GRASS IS NOT ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE” Good Luck.

1 comment:

snoopy said...

Hey, Happyally, the blog address need to change. its :

http://gogo-snoopy.blogspot.com