Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Favourite Radio Station


I love listening to radio especially when I am in the office because I am working alone and no one to gossip with. Friday sunny morning, I’ve turn on my radio as usual and so glad to learn a very impressive “lesson”.

Sifu : Ah Boy bought a lovely gift specially to his dream girl – Ah Girl but she refused to accept the gift. The question is, now the gift belongs to whom?

Ah Beng : Sure Ah Boy, because his the one who buy it.

Sifu : If your boss scold you with no reason and you stand on your side with your right, is the “curse” belongs to you or your boss?

Ah Beng : Of course, because the words come from his mouth. ( Ah Beng answered with a big smile on his face ).

Sifu : So, there is no point to be upset when you do nothing wrong but you were badly “taught” by your boss today.

We should accept and learn a lesson from our mistake but we can refuse an unreasonable “lesson” which is not belongs to us. Just be a happy OL or OM today and listen to http://www.988.com.my . They really have good sense of humour.

1 comment:

snoopy said...

You are lucky you have radio to listen to...we only have internet to surf...^o^