Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cha Siew Pau & Maggi Mee

I know lots of people heard of the below story but we may forget someday. So, I've decided to keep it here. I've read it for many times but still will laugh everytime I read it again after somewhile....

One day, cha siew pau and maggi mee had a big fight. Maggi mee beat cha siew pau up until it had bruises on its pau body.

Cha Siew Pau loose the fight and went back to tell all the pau family;- Kaya pau, tau sa pau, curry pau, and etc.

So together, all the paus went to find maggi mee for revenge.

On the way... they met Spaghetti.. so all of the pau ran to Spaghetti and BEAT the hell up on Spaghetti that Spaghetti cant say a word,

Spaghetti then scream... 'what did I do? I don't even noe you all'..

Then the cha siew pau say..

'HEH! MAGGI MEE! Don't think I can't recognize you after you do REBONDING!!'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!rebonding ...hehehe!so funny.DO you think spagetthi taste like maggie?I prefer maggie mee than rebonding mee.hehehe

Unknown said...

:( i didnt understand this.......am getting old...ufff

Happy Survivor said...

Sweetie - hehe, I like both maggie & spagetthi..

Mango - Maggie mee is one of the famous instant noodle which shape is curly, while spagetthi is kind of Italian noodle which shape is straight. Read again & maybe you'll get it..

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhh much better, i can understand now......i think am young again......thnx thnx :)