Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thought of Today

I had miserable days since 2 weeks ago. I lost my direction & live for others. I almost lost myself. I am trying to find my way back home & I know I can be stronger.
Dreams visit us when we are asleep but commitment wakes us up each day and gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! ( I thought I found my dream 2 weeks ago but I was wrong. But I will never give up on looking for better dream. )

Success in life can never be an accident. It’s the result of hardworking and faith in God. Champions are not the people who never fail but the people who never quit. ( I fail again this time but I promise I will success one day very soon. )

Some moments never been passed. Some feelings never been stolen. Some memory never been hidden. Some person never been forgotten. ( There are some moments that I wish to forget but some people will keep reminding you. I wish I lost my memory. )

7 comments:

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

failure just a reason to get up stronger..best wishes to you ally

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks myfisol. I've been missing for so long & now Im on my way home.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear what had happen to you.I was curious and wonder why you are not bloggin for so long.Be strong ally.Don't give up in what you think is best for you.I will always support you.Email me if you need to talk.Take care.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Sweetie. I would be stronger. I dont know what will happen in near future but I think I could face it & hopefully settle it well. Im just afraid to fall in love again :'(

phantom said...

You can be my laptop. Always lost its memory.

snoopy said...

Hey Ally, its been long I have not log into blog and very surprise to read your recent blog. Hope you are ok now. Take care!

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Phantom & Snoopy. Im ok now.