Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolution For 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Everyone should have dreams to chase & aiming to achieve. It is the time to list my resolution for year 2008.

1.) A new & better career ( If no increment & bonus before Chinese new year )

2.) Loss 5kgs by early of March or May ( To attend my friends’ wedding ) & loss another 5kgs by the followings months. Total aiming = Lose 10kgs.

3.) Hong Kong trip for at least 6 nights 7 days. ( Backup vacation is Bali 4 nights 5 days. )

4.) Sponsor my parent to take a flight within Malaysia. ( Anywhere they like )

5.) Bake at least 2 cakes or cookies. ( Firstly is to buy a microwave. )

6.) Design & sew at least 2 dresses or blouses.

7.) Play a perfect song with my keyboard. ( Before the keyboard run out of key )

8.) Find my Mr. Right & get married. ( Oh, so difficult! )

9.) Upgrade my Internet & write blog to earn USD100/year.

10.) Learn to speak Japanese ( which I should have started years ago ) or Korean.

11.) To buy myself a diamond ring. ( Am I too greedy? I hope not hehehe )

I wish I could work it out, even not 100% but at least 50%. Wish everyone happy new year & have a healthy & wealthy year ahead. Cheers….. ^v^

7 comments:

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

Good resolutions you have Ally...I'm sure you 'll be able to achieve them..

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks myfisol. I would do my best to achieve my goals. ^-^

Zooropa said...

Happy New Year 2008 2u & Wish u get what u aimed for!

Dora:)

snoopy said...

Wow....you already draft up what to achieve for 2008. I m still analysing my 2007 achievement...or should said failure!...haha....

Happy Survivor said...

Dora - Thank you & Happy New Year to you too. Wish all our dreams would come true this year.

Snoopy - New year new goals hehe. Whatever you fail to achieve last year, carry forward & make sure you make it this year. ^-^ Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

hey!ally,you already so slim still wanna diet!10 kg somemore ..not easy lah!baliiiii omg it's really a must to visit.wah!you know how to play keyboard?100 a year!yup lets make it.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Sweetie - You inspired me to make my own resolution. Thanks yoh. I know 10 kgs is difficult but will still try ( Im fat & was so dissapointed when I failed to fit nice dress :( ). I used to learn piano but stopped on some reason. Kambade! Lets make it together ^-^