Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Hours


Hohoho…… This is my very first Christmas gift from my best friend - Yvonne. It is a lovely Merry Chrismas pillow. Thank you very much.

Yvonne, Alice and I went to have tea at mamak store last night. We have talk and laugh for 2 ½ hours with just a drink each. Sorry mamak boss, this is our style – plain talk & no food. We have so many topics to put on table, works, shopping, travel & food. Recently we extend our interest to cooking & bakery. So exciting.

I really enjoy the moment we spend together. Cheers for our friendship forever.

It was such a quite street when I was on my way to work today. It is holiday for most of the people unfortunately not for me. Chinese people always say “ Same people different fate.” I just need to accept it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So early got christmas present lah!Cute ler!Don't worry,one day your dream will come true..you're still young need to put career first.:)

Happy Survivor said...

Hehe, so happy to receive gift these days. Thanks Sweetiepie ^-^ I wish my dreams would come true before I get older & older. *o* Hope ur kids have recovered. Merry Xmas yoh.