Thursday, December 13, 2007

Favourite - 1st & Last

I've been tagged by Dora for this "short answer tag".

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"

Favourites

Colour ~ Pink

Food ~ Noodles

Movie ~ Narnia I

Sport ~ Ping Pong ( Table Tennis )

Day ~ Holiday

Season ~ Autumn

Ice cream ~ Chocolate Chips

====

First

Best friend ~ Mei Hiong ( My kindergarten friend that I've lost contact with )

Crush ~ My Malay classmate

Movie ~ Lucky Star ( Funny chinese movie by Mr. Chow, can't remember the exactly title )

Music ~ Ms. Teng romantic song.

====

Last

Drink ~ Hot Coffee

Car ride ~ From house to work

Crush ~ Mr. Secret

Phone call ~ From my boss.

CD played ~ Yan Zhi ( Ti-O-O )

Gone out with good friends ~ 2 weeks ago.

Broken a law ~ Parking at the roadside but not parking lot to buy my niece KFC 3 days ago.

Been arrested ~ By my science teacher coz talking during an exam ( many many years ago )

I would like to tag you guys to do the small test & have fun :~
~ Snoopy
~ Sweetiepie
~ Hazel
~ Myfisol
~ i1Chocolat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks ally,but i already did liao..can skipkah?hehe:)

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

hai ally..another tag?...I've just answer your previous tag...

Happy Survivor said...

Sweetiepie - Since you are such a busy mummy, ok lah, you are allowed to skip. ^o^

Myfisol - Hi hi. This tag is good for you to know yourself better. Do it when u feel wanted to. No doubt. ^-^