Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Burglary!!

Oh no!! Someone breaks into our factory and steal some stuff again last night! Again? Yes, again! This is not the first misfortune. Last time they had party here and not forget to leave “evidences” ( food ) here too.

My worker reported this case to me early this morning. After careful check, fortunately just some cartons & stainless steels tools were stolen. Small mess. I’ve checked my office and everything seem ok. No sign of breaking in & everything just fine. We believe the burglar came in by climbing through the big gate. We suspect someone did it live nearby but nothing much we can do.

I just can’t imagine, one day when I step into my office & everything there was gone! What should I do? I think I would go home & declare 1 day off. Hehe…..

8 comments:

Mazza Homemade Cookies said...

OMG!..luckily, you are not in the office, otherwise they might even harm u..

take care & be extra careful!

Happy Survivor said...

Yeah lucky me. Thats why I have to keep eyes open every minutes & second when Im working. I'll be extra extra careful. >o<

Unknown said...

if you are at office, thief steal Ally herself.........priceless +ve treasure!

Unknown said...

Kind of scary to me to hear a burglar is happening.Luckily you're not working alone.You had mention before that you heard some strange knocking-I think you better beware of this.Don't work late alonelor...take care

Happy Survivor said...

Mango - Luckily their target is not me! ^O^

Sweetie - Thanks sweetie. I just wish my worker won't get sick or take leave so that I don't need to work alone. This is a scary place & I always "run" home sharp at 5pm. ^-^

Unknown said...

okkk apologies firstly, that was tad insensitive of me. i learn from ur friends :)

take care of yourself dear, have burglar alarms or smt. coz once these burglars visit and they dont get caught, they will be emboldened to visit again for another round of stealing.

Take care my friend and Luv ya :)

Hazel said...

oh must b careful and take care

Happy Survivor said...

Mango - Thanks for your advice dear. I'll be extra careful. Tell you a secret " I keep a sharp nice under my drawer which is just next to me "....seriously.

Hazel - Thanks Hazel & thanks for drop by. I'll add u soon yah ^-^