Monday, October 29, 2007

I was Late

I have been waiting & waiting, why my alarm clock still haven’t ring. When I felt there is something wrong, I jump up & grab my clock. Oh my God! It was almost 7:30am.

Within 20 minutes, I’ve took shower, well dressed, made my breakfast ( just a coffee & 2 slides of bread with jam ) & drove to work. I was impressed that sometimes I can be as quick as I wanted to.

When I was in rush, there is always something preventing me. A doggie was chasing behind my car & I don’t know why. After the doggie, a big truck was blocking my front way & I have no choice but drive slowly behind. Even I was late but I still won’t forget to drop by for a newspaper. Hehe…

Anyway, I was just late for 6 minutes. Thought I can enjoy my breakfast but then I realized there is only half cup of coffee left. The rest was spilled out in my plastic bag. Do I have to have such a bad Tuesday?

I hope all these avoidable “obstacles” wouldn’t spoil my lovely day. I promise to myself that I would never go back to sleep again after the alarm clock rang ( as I always did ^o^ )!

Phrase of today – We were late to work sometimes, late to express your love to someone, late to make an important decision BUT we will never too late to change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the doggie was chasing coz it wanted a lift in your car, apparently his alarm didnt ring either today morning :D

wowwwwww awesome phrase for the day :))