Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great Pingo Phone Card Deal!

I have several friends who staying or working overseas in United States, India, Singapore and Brunei. I would love to call them more often but it is hard to do so due to expensive international calling cost. I have been trying to look for the most effective way to keep in touch with my dearest friends but yet to find one.

Life is slightly slow down these days and enable me to find an interesting cheap international phone card eventually - Pingo's global of virtual calling cards with amazing low rates. No hidden charges or fees & with the best competitive rates worldwide. Special Phone card blog discount coupon : "ppp3" valid for $3 off Pingo receive $25 phone card for just $17 . Once you signing up for Pingo, you will receive up to 5 hours of free international calls too. When I found something nice and valuable, I would definitely recommend to my friends and family. And guess what? When you invite friends to Pingo, you could earn US$5 free calls everytime one of them join. Both of us would get the additional benefits while saving on long distance calls. This is really a good deal and it is just simple and easy to use Pingo.

Now, I have no more worries to contact my overseas friends and chat as much as I want. There is one more extra feature offered by Pingo - auto recharge, which Pingo will automatically refill your account whenever your balance reach US$5; just to ensure you always have Pingo minutes before you end up your call with a goodbye kiss. Click on Pingo's Calling Card Service to find out how it works.

No comments: