Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School Holidays!

School had break for holidays last week. So, my sister with her 2 naughty boys had back home for holidays. These 2 boys used to stay with us when they were baby until they were 3 or 4. That’s why they always get very excited whenever they have chance back here – a wider place to play as compared to their apartment. The happiest was the little girl at home – my niece.

They are kind of aggressive. Woke up before sunrise & non-stop even sunset. That’s why we all had a very busy & tired week – chasing for the kids in & out. They could fight & cry for anything they want – toys, snacks, book, shower & etc ( even fight for a hug ). Anyway, they back to their busy town & back to school again today. We were frustrated when the kids make noise but it is really happy when we all laugh together. My mum, dad, niece & I are really missing them ^-^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha
they are all very cute, especially the youngest 1 and i can only imagine how much noise they make in the house.

what do they call you? Aunty Ally?
:)

Happy Survivor said...

You can hear their voices miles from home >o<

Boys call me : Ah Yi
Girl call me : Gu gu

All means Auntie...Oh thats really make me feel old.