Thursday, August 16, 2007

Get Motivated Now!


I am quite a lazy person, that’s what I can express myself. Always thinking to do all kind of things but never really get any of it done perfectly. Maybe I am too good in finding reasons & excuses, which caused the procrastination. I’ve read an article of motivation today & it does motivate me to start move & change before its too late. ( So, I've choosed this pretty & sexy girl's picture as my motivation's frame for my diet plan ^o^ ).

Quick Guide to get off your couch and get moving :~

1.) Just get started
There will be days when you don’t feel like doing what you were supposed to do but instead of thinking of how hard it is, tell yourself that you just have to start.

2.) Post a picture of your goal someplace visible
Visualisation is very effective; so if you want to backpack to Europe, print out amazing sight pictures so you will get motivated everyday!

3.) Break it into smaller, mini goals
Large or long term goals can be overwhelming so have smaller goals along the way.

4.) Make it a rule never to skip 2 days in role
No one’s perfect so missing a day doesn’t make you a failure but don’t miss 2 days in role ( unless you are ill ) because that would make you lazy!

5.) Always think positive
Be aware of self-talk; you must be your personal cheerleader.

6.) Make a big public commitment & be fully committed
When you tell your friends & family members of your goals, it makes it harder to back down, works every time!

Motivation = A reason to act. Let’s get motivated today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go go Ally, if you want i will send u more skinny girl pictures ....haha

Happy Survivor said...

Hey Brother, where will you get sexy pictures har? I'll tell your mama...haha ^o^