Friday, August 17, 2007

Feelings of Hug


1.) Victory’s Hug
When I was in school, I always proud to be selected to represent school for activities & competitions. No matter win or lost, experience is the most I appreciate. Hug from teacher is a big encouragement. Hug between own members boost the fighting spirit for victory. Hug between competitors is a starting point of new friendship.

2.) Farewell’s Hug
A farewell’s hug that made me cried when the last day I was in college. I don’t know when we could meet again but I will never forget that speechless hug. It was so close & touching that I can’t even hold my tears.

3.) Friend’s Hug
A real friend is not just a buddy who will eat & laugh with you but it is someone who shares all happiness & sadness together, someone who will lend you the shoulder when you cry & someone who will open the big hands to give you a warm hug.

4.) Family’s Hug
Its easier to hug a stranger than hugging your family members. This is because we are too closed to each other. No matter what happen in our life, family is the only place that we can count on & hug with.

5.) Lover’s Hug
It was so nervous but very excited when someone expressed love to you. Falling in love is very beautiful & sweet. When we hug, it was so romantic & so much in love.

Times make us growth and experiences make us change physically, mentally & emotionally. Read an article about Free Hug couple days ago. A group of young guys were offering free hug on the street. Some people thought they are crazy & silly. But when 1 person gets hugged 5 people around were get laugh. That’s the achievement of happiness & the reason for me to write about my feelings of hug.

4 comments:

snoopy said...

So have you get all the hugs?

Happy Survivor said...

^-^ Yes I got most of the hugs except the "street hug".

Unknown said...

Ally which hug is for me ??
:))

ALL i hope!

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor, did you get my hug? ..... "Hug in the air" ^o^