Friday, June 08, 2007

Sister In Law

When my friend’s brother gets married, I was so happy for her, because she has extra sister to share her house works. Her sister in law does the cook, laundry, clean the house & they can even discuss fashion or hairstyles during free time.

I was excited too when to know my brother is getting married. I am going to have new sister, that’s what though.

Well, things did change after brother married but not as I though. Brother with his bride stay with us. I have to move from my big bedroom to a smaller space room. Brother’s bedroom then equipped with air-conditioner while I am still using the stand fan. The hardest part is, I got to pay for extra electricity ( she woke up at 10am!! ).

I don’t mind if she can’t cooks but please don’t be rude to eat before the elders. I don’t mind if she ate my favourite ice-cream but please don’t keep the empty box in the fridge. I don’t mind if you didn’t clean the whole house but please don’t make the mess. I don’t mind to share my shampoo with her but she threw away my expensive shower gel today!

She is my Sister In Law.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm wat a sis-in-law u got my friend. Well maybe u didnt get lucky with bro sis, but MAYBE you will get this Ideal sis-in-law when u meet ur hubby's sister or maybe i can be your sis-in-law, can i ?

i give u my bedroom to sleep in, coz i dont need much space (just my bed and comp). i dont need the AC coz i dont even use the fan. hmmm wat to do abt electricity...ok just hide the remote to the AC and switch it on only when bro is home.

Unknown said...

well i dont know what else to tell u my Ally, well if every person around us is going to be the person that we want them to be, wouldnt this earth be heaven? Obiviously getting along, treating others with respect and love is smt that sis-in-law dont learn.

But can i say smt? if you are the one paying for her bills, then i guess you need to remind her about WHOS THE BOSS AT HOME :)). seriously why you have to put up with all her tantrums and bad behaviour when she stays in ur home?

Dont worry i will buy you your favorite ice-cream and i will just sit and watch you eat all of it. And i will get you ur shower gel and apply it into ur hair???? ahhhh thats a little too much even for me .....hehe

i just want you to know my friend, that you are 1 of the best ppl i know, so pls dont be sad, you are my source of positive strength for me, pls smileee :)))))))

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks for your message my dear friend. I'll keep & lock my shampoo in my room ^-^. If she can be understanding, my parent & I would be smilling even dreaming.

snoopy said...

Ha..ha..that is the result to hv high expectation...Wake up Ally! sometime we also dont see eyes to eyes among our own brother and sister...how do you expect a new family member..from different family background.

Be patient,one fine day you will get the same big room with aircond as she has now...and may be also dont have to cook too. But about your shower gel I cannot comment..may be she is short sighted...

Happy Survivor said...

Yes you are right Snoopy, I shouldnt expect anything from her because already give me a bad impression when the 1st time we met >o<