Monday, June 25, 2007

I Signed Up For PPP

Snoopy opened my eyes to the blogs' world and she recommends PPP to me. The most attractive point is she made money by joining PPP. So, I signed up for PPP with no regret!

I want to make extra money too. The $$$ sign really wake my days up. I am going to write more ( practise makes perfect ), fill my wallet while making new friends ( from all over the world ) and go for hot shopping when I get my pay.

I can't tell how much I love PPP ( equal to $$$ ) but I am studying smart to work it out! PPP, I am coming......

4 comments:

snoopy said...

Welcome to the money generating world....

Happy Survivor said...

I think my blog still havent approved leh...I think i need to work harder loh

snoopy said...

Hehe...as long as you meet the minium requirment - 3 months old blog, at least 3 post per week. Should be ok.

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Alex. Will check out the widget ^-^