Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What I Want To Be?


When I was 7…..
My ambition was to become a teacher. Writing on the black board, telling stories & singing with all my students. When I was a kid, I enjoyed my “student & teaching” session with my buddies ^-^

When I was 18……
I wanted to score 12 As in my examination, so that I can hop directly to local University but I didn’t make it. I hate exam.

When I was 20……..
I wish any lovely guy would date me out but I wasn’t outstanding.

When I was 23……
I started to work and wanted to be a successful businesswoman but it doesn’t seem as easy as I though.

When I was 25…….
I have though I could meet my Mr. Right, get married & set up my happy family with 4 little cute kids but until today I am still single. Then I have decided to diet & be a good looking & intelligent lady but everything is still in progress. ^o^

Now I am 28…….
I wanted to settle my car’s installment & buy my very 1st house. Not a big one but would be my private space with all my own decoration & my favourite colours. Now, I wish I wont lose my job, salary increment & bonus by the end of the year.

When I am 35…….
I wish I had saved enough money to travel at least 5 interesting places in the world, such as Japan, Hong Kong, Europe, India & US. I am working on my Japanese now.

When I am 40……
I still wish I could found my true love & have my dream’s wedding. I wish I still look good ;p

When I am 50……
I want to retire & enjoy the rest of my life with my partner. Go to travel & see the other side of the world again if I still can walk. I wish I still can typing & writting my blog ^-^

I wish all my dreams would come true.

2 comments:

snoopy said...

Good dreams...keep it up and I wish all your dreams come true.

Happy Survivor said...

Thanks Snoopy. I would start building up my commitment now ^-^