Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Web Affiliate Forum

I have heard of BLOG for years but I have never get to know it better until year 2007. A friend of mine shared her very first blog with me & it was really boost my interest in this stuff. So, just a while after, I have started to create my first blog and chop down everything came across my mind.

Mimi called me from Singapore yesterday and we have came to the topic of "Blogging to make money" too and I know this is a great point to discuss with. These days, people keep talking on how to make money online, sharing opinions, expanding knowledges, exploring the worlds, even blogging to improve languages. The excitments keep increasing when to see my thoughts, experiences, feelings appeared in my blog & the feedback in return.

Web Affiliate is a good way for me as a beginner and for those who are interested in blogging. A space to voice your view, speak your words, perhaps create a link to introduce your blog. Start a conversation at Web Affiliate Forum and It could be great opportunity to let others know you.

4 comments:

snoopy said...

Yes blogging can really make money. I had make some and you can actually join in too.

Unknown said...

ok when u make this money pls send me some too :)

Unknown said...

who is mimi? :))

Happy Survivor said...

Snoopy, I still need to figure out on how to do it as I couldn't find the yellow tag for ppp in ur blog.

Mansoor, I would work harder & buy u a cup of tea when I success ^-^