Friday, May 04, 2007

Reply Letter For A Rejected Letter

A friend of mine from India has sent me an interesting letter as below. It is good to read when you have been rejected ^0^

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter of March 24th. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,
The person that you have rejected.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

me me me :))

Happy Survivor said...

Yes. Its YOU ^o^

snoopy said...

This is a great letter and I think it is good that we let those who rejected us know what we think...

Happy Survivor said...

I wish it works so that I can get a new job soon ^-^