Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Love Letter

I've listened to my favourite radio station yesterday & they were discussing about who you would like to write & send a love letter to. You could write to anyone ( not only for lover ), to your puppy, cat, pen, T-shirt & anything. I would like to write a love letter to my Teddy..... Bear.

Dear Teddy,

Papa sent you as my Christmas gift last year. Even you "arrived" late but I am so happy that you are here. You are the 1st & the greatest that I've ever had. You are the one that I laugh & cry for when I was happy & down. You are the one who listening to me when nobody does. You are the one that I could hold with when I need a shoulder to count on. Even sometimes I kick you out to release my anger but you will never say "No".

Thanks for look after my lovely bedroom when I gone for work & thanks for waiting patiently for my return. Thanks for being with me always....I love you Teddy.

No comments: