Saturday, April 14, 2007

Do you think you can DANCE?


I haven been starting watching a Malaysian TV show called “Do you think you can dance?” almost every Thursday. It’s a dancing competition and I can just use a word to explain – WOW. I had watched the same show on TV but it was American one. It was so amazing. When I saw them dancing – Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tango…whatever, I would feel like shaking my body too ( even I know nothing about dance ). I always have a mind to learn the same thing when I saw people did so well and all the efforts they put in but too hard to move the step. I used to create my own dance when I was 11 maybe, with some of my friends ( dancing partners I guess ). It was so funny & childish too ^o^.


Dancing is excellent exercise. Everyone can enjoy dance; through moving your body in time to music you can express your feelings and have fun. Someday I may learn Tango….if I got my partner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1 live partner coming up...hehe. but i will keep stepping on ur toes while dancing or rather trying to dance/tango.

Happy Survivor said...

Mansoor, may I? But you got to watch out too..hehe